The End for Renzi? Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley Are DividedBy and
After Brexit shock comes a critical vote for Italy’s leader
Italian bonds may not be pricing in the political risk
If everyone was caught out by the U.K.’s vote to leave the European Union, at least some people in financial markets are going to be right about the next referendum that threatens to upend a country’s politics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing