Welspun Declines After Wal-Mart Joins Target to Pull BedsheetsBy
Sheets are sold under Better Homes & Gardens, Canopy names
Welspun stock slumped by about half over past three weeks
Welspun India Ltd. shares slid as much as 5 percent in Mumbai trading after Wal-Mart Stores Inc. stopped selling the supplier’s Egyptian-cotton sheets over concerns that the products’ origins may be mislabeled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas