Wells Fargo CFPB Findings ‘Highly Disturbing,’ Moody’s SaysBy
Case involving fake accounts seen as a credit negative
Senators, presidential candidate Clinton criticize lender
Revelations that Wells Fargo & Co. employees opened more than 2 million unauthorized accounts are “highly disturbing” and could hurt holders of the bank’s debt, Moody’s Investors Service said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing