U.K.’s Davis Says Leaving EU Can Be Completed Inside Two YearsBy
Brexit secretary says Britain needs to be ‘nimble’ and ‘fast’
Davis calls Brexit ‘sexiest area of politics at the moment’
David Davis, the British minister overseeing the process of leaving the European Union, said the U.K. can complete the negotiations on its future relationship with the bloc within the two-year time limit set out in Article 50 of the EU’s Lisbon Treaty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018