Total Said to Consider Sale of Stake in Norway Oil and Gas FieldBy
Co. seeking to sell down 51% stake in Martin Linge Field
Total’s stake in development field is worth about $1 billion
Total SA is considering selling down its 51 percent stake in an offshore oil and gas field in Norway’s North Sea, people familiar with the matter said, as the French oil giant disposes of assets to offset a slump in crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's