Switzerland’s Home Vacancy Rate Hits 16-Year High: ChartBy
The vacancy rate for Swiss residential real estate is on the rise. At the start of June, 1.3 percent of apartments and single family homes were unoccupied, the highest proportion since 2000 and an increase of 11 percent from a year earlier. Still, in the popular cantons of Zurich, Geneva and Zug, the rate remained well below the national average.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing