South Africa Wants Court to Dismiss Poultry Group Brine-Cap HaltBy and
Nation wants to cap brine in frozen-chicken pieces to 15%
Country sells about 800 million tons of brined chicken a year
South Africa’s Agriculture Ministry and others asked a court to dismiss the Poultry Association’s application to prevent the introduction of regulations that will cap the amount of brine allowed in chicken.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States