Soured Property-Debt Sales Slump in Europe Amid Brexit ConcernsBy
The clear up of distressed real estate assets slowed in Europe as deals were delayed by investors concerned about the Brexit vote, according to Evercore Partners Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States