Samsung, LG Accused of Silicon Valley Anti-Poaching DealBy
South Korean companies allegedly had long-standing agreement
Former LG employee claims top management aware of no-hire deal
LG Corp. and Samsung Electronics Co. were accused in a lawsuit of conspiring to suppress wages by agreeing not to recruit each other’s employees in Silicon Valley, where allegations of no-poaching pacts have plagued technology companies for years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders