Samsung, LG Accused of Silicon Valley Anti-Poaching DealBy
South Korean companies allegedly had long-standing agreement
Former LG employee claims top management aware of no-hire deal
LG Corp. and Samsung Electronics Co. were accused in a lawsuit of conspiring to suppress wages by agreeing not to recruit each other’s employees in Silicon Valley, where allegations of no-poaching pacts have plagued technology companies for years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again