Samsung Billionaire Lee Lost $1.2 Billion on Note Recall: ChartBy
The billionaire chairman of Samsung Electronics Co. lost nearly $1.2 billion in two days. Shares tumbled 11 percent since Friday after U.S. regulators joined the company in urging users to power down their Note 7 smartphones because of fire risk. Lee Kun-Hee remains the richest man in South Korea with a fortune of $13.5 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders