Russia Stock Rally May Be Over, Technical Indicator Shows: ChartBy and
Russia’s oil-fueled equities rally pushed the Micex to a record high last week as the stock benchmark’s 14-day relative strength index soared above 70 into overbought territory. On Friday, the Micex fell the most in five weeks, and the RSI dipped below that demarcation in what technical analysts consider a classic sell signal. To see why, look at the losses incurred after the last two times that happened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations