Russia Stock Rally May Be Over, Technical Indicator Shows: ChartBy and
Russia’s oil-fueled equities rally pushed the Micex to a record high last week as the stock benchmark’s 14-day relative strength index soared above 70 into overbought territory. On Friday, the Micex fell the most in five weeks, and the RSI dipped below that demarcation in what technical analysts consider a classic sell signal. To see why, look at the losses incurred after the last two times that happened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks