Russia Stock Rally May Be Over, Technical Indicator Shows: ChartBy and
Russia’s oil-fueled equities rally pushed the Micex to a record high last week as the stock benchmark’s 14-day relative strength index soared above 70 into overbought territory. On Friday, the Micex fell the most in five weeks, and the RSI dipped below that demarcation in what technical analysts consider a classic sell signal. To see why, look at the losses incurred after the last two times that happened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone