Petrobras’s Advance Means Ibovespa Dodged Emerging-Market SlumpBy
Scenario for crude producer is very positive, according to UBS
Investors worldwide are monitoring odds of stimulus cutback
A rally in state-controlled oil producer Petroleo Brasileiro SA pushed the Ibovespa higher, allowing Brazil’s benchmark to avoid a rout that sent emerging-market stocks to their biggest drop in two months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders