Petrobras Cost-Cutting Makes Traders in Oil-Rig Bonds UneasyBy
QGOG has five rig-leasing contracts expiring in next two years
Company has to repay $700 million of notes maturing in 2019
Oil giant Petroleo Brasileiro SA’s cutbacks are reverberating in the bond market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas