Open Text Adds to Spending Spree With $1.6 Billion Dell DealBy and
Biggest Canadian tech acquisition since CGI bought Logica
Deal could prompt credit rating downgrade from Moody’s
Open Text Corp. said it will buy Dell Technologies Inc.’s enterprise content business for $1.6 billion, the biggest deal ever for the highly-acquisitive Canadian software company. Its stock soared the most in seven months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day