Monte Paschi Said Planning to Name Morelli as CEO This WeekBy and
Morelli appointment said to need informal ECB approval
Padoan tells RAI that bank will appoint a new CEO on Wednesday
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, the Italian lender seeking to raise 5 billion euros ($5.6 billion), plans to propose Bank of America Corp.’s Marco Morelli as its new chief executive officer this week, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's