London’s Newest Derivatives Exchange Defies Brexit CurveballBy
LSE-, JPMorgan-backed futures venue Curve to debut Sept. 26
Derivatives platform aims to win Deutsche Boerse, ICE clients
The U.K.’s newest derivatives exchange, backed by London Stock Exchange Group Plc, is pressing ahead with plans to debut later this month despite headwinds few saw coming when the project was announced nearly a year ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations