Activist Urges New Williams Directors to Consider MergerTim Loh and Jim Polson
Keith Meister of Corvex writes open letter to new directors
Williams shares are up more than 45% since ETE deal collapsed
An activist investor waging a proxy battle against Williams Cos. said the pipeline giant’s three newly-appointed independent directors should form a committee to examine the merits of a possible merger with Enterprise Products Partners LP or others.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's