India Approves Creation of Panel to Firm Up Sales Tax DetailBy and
GST Council to hold its first meeting on Sept. 22, 23
Will determine details of the GST including rates, exemptions
India’s cabinet approved the creation of a panel to determine details of a new national sales tax, which would transform the $2 trillion economy into one of the world’s largest single markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts