Fading Housing Optimism Deepens Decline in Canada ConfidenceBy
Expections for decrease in real estate prices hit 7-year high
Readings on personal finances and job security weakened
The share of Canadians expecting real estate prices to fall has reached the highest level in seven years, driving consumer confidence to its third-consecutive weekly decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day