EON Loosens Ties to Old Energy as Uniper Starts TradingBy
EON keeps 47 percent minority share in its fossil-fuel spinoff
Uniper valued at 3.8 billion euros on first day of listing
EON SE cut most of the grip on the utility’s legacy fossil-fuel fired power stations as its Uniper SE unit was listed on Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's