ECB Ramps Up Effort to Shrink Banks’ Mountain of Bad LoansBy and
ECB is late to the game, guidelines aren’t a fix, MEP says
Guidance is non-binding, collateral valued at market prices
The European Central Bank ramped up efforts to tackle the mountain of soured loans that weighs on many euro-area banks, seeking to repair damage caused by years of lax supervision and feeble economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's