Deutsche Bank: An 8-10% Selloff 'Looms' As Volatility Returns to U.S. Stocks
Volatility awoke from its summer slumber last week, with the Chicago Board Options Exchange's VIX index spiking on Friday to close above 20 for the first time since the sessions following the Brexit vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap