Coupang Sales Growth Bolsters SoftBank’s Bet on Korean RetailerBy and
Net revenue more than doubled in first half of the year
SoftBank invested $1 billion in Coupang in June 2015
Coupang’s net sales more than doubled in the first half of the year, helping to validate SoftBank Group Corp.’s bet that the South Korean web retailer will carve out a piece of Asia’s booming e-commerce market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet