Company Disclosures on Women Show Canada’s Spinning its WheelsBy
Percentage of women directors, executive officers remains flat
Utilities, pipelines, media and financials are sector leaders
When Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was asked after his swearing-in ceremony why a cabinet equally balanced between women and men was important to him, he said, “Because it’s 2015.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing