Company Disclosures on Women Show Canada’s Spinning its WheelsBy
Percentage of women directors, executive officers remains flat
Utilities, pipelines, media and financials are sector leaders
When Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was asked after his swearing-in ceremony why a cabinet equally balanced between women and men was important to him, he said, “Because it’s 2015.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas