Cheapest Treasuries in Four Months Too Costly for Morgan StanleyBy
Hornbach says sell 10-year notes versus three-, 30-year paper
Sticks with call to buy five-year notes as sees Fed on hold
Morgan Stanley says it’s time to sell 10-year Treasuries against both longer- and shorter-dated U.S. debt, just as the notes dropped to their cheapest level in four months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders