Meet the Chinese CEO Who Made $423 Million Betting on HimselfBy and
Charles Chao’s investment has jumped 81 percent in 10 months
Some see more room to unlock value after Weibo distribution
Sina Corp. Chief Executive Officer Charles Chao isn’t your typical internet company boss.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day