Brexit Fails to Boost Support for Scots Independence, Poll ShowsBy
Kantar TNS survey finds 53% in favor of remaining in U.K.
Scottish nationalists started fresh campaign this month
Britain’s decision to leave the European Union has failed to boost support for Scottish independence, with more voters still opposed to a split with the rest of the U.K., according to the latest poll.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day