Brazil Real Gains as Fed Speech Offsets Protests Against TemerBy and
Fed Governor Brainard expressed prudence on rising rates
Thousands gathered in Sao Paulo to chant ‘Temer Out’
Brazil’s currency advanced after a U.S. Federal Reserve Governor played down the case for tightening monetary policy, offsetting local political concerns after protests against President Michel Temer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018