Investment-Starved Argentina Asks CEOs to Take Another LookBy
Macri inviting world’s businessmen to see country’s changes
Despite plenty of pledges only $1.3b FDI entered in first half
President Mauricio Macri sees foreign investment as key to Argentina’s economic prosperity. This week, he will try to convince the world’s businessmen that they too should share that vision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders