ADIC Said to Revive $1.5 Billion Private Equity Portfolio SaleBy
Prior effort to sell portfolio to Ardian canceled last year
Stakes for sale consist of European and U.S.-based funds
The Abu Dhabi Investment Council revived plans to sell $1.5 billion of private equity fund stakes, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing