ADIC Said to Revive $1.5 Billion Private Equity Portfolio SaleBy
Prior effort to sell portfolio to Ardian canceled last year
Stakes for sale consist of European and U.S.-based funds
The Abu Dhabi Investment Council revived plans to sell $1.5 billion of private equity fund stakes, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas