UN Refugee Camp Attack in Niger Leaves Two Dead, AFP ReportsBy
An attack carried out late on Saturday by unidentified gunmen against a United Nations refugee camp in southwestern Niger left at least two civilians dead, Agence France-Presse reported, citing a humanitarian source it didn’t identify.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's