Ukraine Chases Cuts in ‘Unrealistic’ Budget to Meet IMF PactBy and
Nation faces ‘huge fiscal risks,’ finance minister says
Danylyuk is targeting two IMF aid tranches by end of 2016
Ukraine’s government needs to cut spending to steer the 2016 budget back to the goal agreed on with international lenders, as delayed privatization and a weak economic recovery prevent revenue from keeping pace with costs, Finance Minister Oleksandr Danylyuk said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing