Oil Impairments at Norway’s Banks Set to Rise, Regulator SaysBy
Shares in DNB, Norway’s biggest bank, drop most since mid-July
Banks face ‘substantial’ losses in ‘severe’ setback: FSA head
Norway’s financial regulator said that banks exposed to oil-industry losses face a rise in impairments that will erode profits as the full effect of the slump in crude prices runs its course.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's