Croat Conservatives Claim Election Victory, Vow to Form CabinetBy
HDZ beats Social Democrats with 61 of parliament’s 151 seats
Social Democrats reject grand coalition, giving Bridge an edge
The conservative Croatian Democratic Union moved toward forming a government after a surprise election victory, potentially opening the way to a stable cabinet after political deadlock stalled efforts to overhaul the economy in the European Union’s youngest member.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's