Croat Conservatives Claim Election Victory, Vow to Form CabinetBy
HDZ beats Social Democrats with 61 of parliament’s 151 seats
Social Democrats reject grand coalition, giving Bridge an edge
The conservative Croatian Democratic Union moved toward forming a government after a surprise election victory, potentially opening the way to a stable cabinet after political deadlock stalled efforts to overhaul the economy in the European Union’s youngest member.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’