Bridgewater Said to Get $22.5 Billion in New Money Since ’15By and
Most of the money went into new Optimal fund started in 2015
Firm opened Pure Alpha macro fund to new money this year
Bridgewater Associates LP, the world’s largest hedge fund manager, has attracted $22.5 billion in client money since it started a new strategy early last year, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders