Bank of Russia Ends Silence to Tout a ‘Moderately Tight’ FixBy , , and
Governor makes unscheduled speech minutes before quiet period
Positive real rates help stabilize economy, Nabiullina says
Governor Elvira Nabiullina wasn’t about to run down the clock when only minutes remained before the Bank of Russia entered a self-imposed communication blackout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks