Australia Seeks to Extend Terrorism Controls to 14-Year-OldsBy
Man charged with terrorist act after weekend Sydney stabbing
Attorney General Brandis proposes post-sentence detention
Australia announced plans to strengthen anti-terrorism laws and extend monitoring by authorities to suspects as young as 14 on Sunday, after the country’s fourth terrorism incident in two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster