Schaeuble Says Global Bank Capital Rules Mustn’t Punish EuropeBy
G-20 leaders support Europe’s demand for ‘level playing field’
Basel Committee aims to finish framework revision this year
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said global regulators mustn’t punish Europe or any other region as they complete work on revamped bank capital requirements by the end of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing