Schaeuble Says Global Bank Capital Rules Mustn’t Punish EuropeBy
G-20 leaders support Europe’s demand for ‘level playing field’
Basel Committee aims to finish framework revision this year
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said global regulators mustn’t punish Europe or any other region as they complete work on revamped bank capital requirements by the end of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap