Samsung Note 7 Users Urged to Turn Phones Off Due to Fire RiskBy and
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission gave consumer warning
Global aviation authorities warn against use while on planes
Users of Samsung Electronics Co.’s troubled Note 7 smartphones in the U.S. and South Korea were urged to immediately turn off and stop charging them, while aviation authorities around the world called on passengers not to use the devices during flights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations