Pound’s Composure Threatened as Carney Returns to Center StageBy
Currency’s implied volatility slides to lowest since January
Markets to look to BOE for greater clarity on future policy
The pound’s relative calm faces a fresh challenge as the Bank of England returns to the center stage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting