Hammond Said to Decide Against Osborne’s 15% Corporate Tax RateBy and
Chancellor said to confirm that U.K. will stick to 17% plan
EU finance ministers talked with Hammond in Bratislava
Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond told European Union finance ministers that the U.K. government won’t lower its corporate tax rate below 17 percent, according to three people with knowledge of the talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing