VW Rejects EU Push to Do More Than Fix Tainted European CarsBy and
Justice chief Jourova met with European consumer groups on VW
VW sees ‘no room or need’ for compensation beyond repairs
Volkswagen AG rejected an effort by European Justice and Consumer Affairs Commissioner Vera Jourova to gain compensation for the roughly 8.5 million owners of rigged diesel cars in the region, saying its vehicle fixes are sufficient.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders