Uzbekistan Won’t Allow Foreign Military Bases, New Leader SaysBy
The new leader of Uzbekistan dented Russia’s prospects of reviving influence in the central Asian nation by ruling out the presence of foreign military bases on its territory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas