U.K. Builders Weather Brexit Vote and Exports to EU SurgeBy
Construction output unchanged, defying expectations of a fall
Trade deficit narrows as exports to EU surge more than 9%
The U.K. building industry fared better than expected in the wake of the Brexit vote and exports jumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’