U.K. Bonds’ World-Beating Gains Become Losses Surpassing PeersBy
Global debt selloff is spurred by wagers QE reaching limits
Gilts lead losses amid buoyant economy since vote to quit EU
Spurred by a post-Brexit economy that’s defying the doomsayers, gilts are not only joining the global government-bond selloff but are leading it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's