Tronc Said in Active Talks on Gannett Bid of About $673 MillionBy
Tronc Inc. is in active discussions over Gannett Inc.’s takeover bid of about $673 million, people familiar with the matter said, indicating it may be willing to drop its fierce resistance to a merger of the two newspaper publishers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders