South African Stocks Missing Out on Emerging-Market Rally: ChartBy
Johannesburg stocks have missed out on an emerging-market rally as global investors turned to riskier assets, falling 0.4 percent since Aug. 1, compared with the 5 percent advance in the developing-nations benchmark. While emerging-market peers are embarking on plans to expand their economies, South Africa’s finance ministry is distracted from addressing weak growth and averting a ratings downgrade by government infighting, said Azola Zuma, chief executive officer of Sanlam Investment Management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day