South African Rand Leads Currency Declines as Liquidity DwindlesBy
Global currencies, bonds sold off as stimulus prospects wane
Rand-dollar trading volumes fall ahead of weekend: Nedbank
South Africa’s rand fell the most in more than two weeks against the dollar, leading global currency losses amid lingering political risks and as central banks signaled they are starting to question further monetary easing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing