South Africa Approves State Airline’s Going-Concern GuaranteeBy
South African Airways needs guarantee to finalize statements
Treasury seeks appointment of new key executives, cost saving
South Africa’s National Treasury approved a request from the nation’s airline for a going-concern guarantee which the unprofitable company needs to finalize its annual financial statements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders