Rupee Pares Weekly Advance as India’s Stock Rally Loses SteamBy
HSBC raises end-2016 currency forecast to 66 a dollar from 69
Bond yields drop to seven-year lows amid RBI’s cash infusion
India’s rupee dropped Friday, paring its weekly advance, as a selloff in local shares led to speculation foreign purchases of equities will slow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing